THIS happened in Port Elizabeth this morning – Some set off on a 200 odd kilometre journey whilst OTHERS took a stroll on Hobie Beach! #ironman, #portelizabeth, #hobiebeach #nelsonmandelabay, #alanstraton #straton #sharkrockpier – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Did Ramaphosa tell Porky Pies about African Global (#Bosasa) Payment to Andile? - 17 November 2018
- Gifts close to my heart - 17 November 2018
- How to navigate a buyers’ market - 17 November 2018
- 5 Double Color Run Tickets up for Grabs – #Happiest5K - 16 November 2018
- Xasa fiddles while Stutterheim Burns - 16 November 2018
Previous: Countdown to 226 K’s