Afri-Save Director, Munir Jeeva, is a huge supporter of sports and culture in South Africa, so when he was given the chance to assist a local bodybuilder attending a PCA bodybuilding championship in the United Kingdom, he readily agreed.
The PCA Bodybuilding competition will be held at Birmingham Town Hall on 22 October, where winners stand a chance to win huge cash prizes with a Mr & Ms Midlands title up for grabs. The 2017 Physical Culture Association Qualifier will feature all PCA bodybuilding, bikini and men’s physique classes.
Mr Jeeva extended his hand to the local bodybuilder, Mr Ofentse Boloko, with a significant cash sponsorship towards travel costs as well as other expenses Mr Boloko may need assistance with including goods for nutrition as well as Afri-Save branded items needed to compete in the upcoming prestigious event in the UK.
The handover was done at Afri-Save premises on Tuesday afternoon. 5 September, where Mr Jeeva himself met with Mr Boloko and proudly handed over the sponsorship.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Consumers cautioned against excessive spending as repo rate remains unchanged - 25 May 2018
- SA Express Suspended - 24 May 2018
- Repo rate unchanged at 6.5% - 24 May 2018
- You can have any Colour you like, So long as it is Black - 24 May 2018
- To fix dysfunctional municipalities, you must start from the ground up - 24 May 2018