The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is in the process of closing Third Avenue Dip in the Newton Park, Port Elizabeth area as a result of flooding.
Please drive carefully as the road surface is wet and could be treacherous in some cases.
Residents can contact 0800 20 50 50 for assistance and in life threatening situations please contact 041 585 1555.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- John Tallant Road Expansion Opens - 30 August 2019
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019