Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The EFF and ANC organised some entertainment for their supporters whilst their leaders scuffled and fought in the kindergarten – a place that you may refer to as the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality Council Chambers! The occasion? The hearing of a motion of No Confidence in the Executive Mayor, Athol Trollip which was not passed. In MY DAY there was no DJ or fancy sound system, just sweat, whistles, stomping of feet, the deep sound of angry male voices, the rhythmic swaying of knobkierries, the rank odour of fear and apprehension as we heard the sound of snarling dogs lunging against snapping leashes. Not to mention that women and children were not in the forefront…. How things have changed!
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How to get more from your fuel tank – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa Tyre Market Report 2019: State of the Industry, Influencing Factors, Competition, Industry Associations, Competitive Landscape - 14 October 2019
- Working World Exhibition 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- Visit South Africa’s stunning Eastern Cape and KwaZulu Natal provinces for a ‘road trip of a lifetime’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Winds of change for Bafana Bafana – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 October 2019