Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The EFF and ANC organised some entertainment for their supporters whilst their leaders scuffled and fought in the kindergarten – a place that you may refer to as the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality Council Chambers! The occasion? The hearing of a motion of No Confidence in the Executive Mayor, Athol Trollip which was not passed. In MY DAY there was no DJ or fancy sound system, just sweat, whistles, stomping of feet, the deep sound of angry male voices, the rhythmic swaying of knobkierries, the rank odour of fear and apprehension as we heard the sound of snarling dogs lunging against snapping leashes. Not to mention that women and children were not in the forefront…. How things have changed!
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cops seize fong kong goods! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019