They say that a crap day at sea beats an awesome day at work. So, what about an awesome day at sea? #alanstraton #abycpe #dinghy #optimist #rsterra #abycpe #regatta #rubiconsa – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
DISCLAIMER – the day DID turn out to be a bit of a crap one at see for some of the sailors who had to be rescued. See here: Numerous Dinghies Rescued During Provincial Championships and here: It appears that August thinks that it has an ‘R’ in it
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Weekend for Kings and Cheetahs - 28 February 2020
- Police hunt Kabega Park business robbery suspects - 27 February 2020
- TNPA Responds to Oil Tank Farm Disappointment - 27 February 2020
- Who wants to see Sewage running into the Swartkops River? - 27 February 2020
- I am sure that YOU own this Hymnal - 27 February 2020