They say that a crap day at sea beats an awesome day at work. So, what about an awesome day at sea? #alanstraton #abycpe #dinghy #optimist #rsterra #abycpe #regatta #rubiconsa – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
DISCLAIMER – the day DID turn out to be a bit of a crap one at see for some of the sailors who had to be rescued. See here: Numerous Dinghies Rescued During Provincial Championships and here: It appears that August thinks that it has an ‘R’ in it
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- State of Makhanda: joint stakeholder statement - 23 May 2019
- Repo rate unchanged - 23 May 2019
- Why B2B cheque payments are declining - 23 May 2019
- Comedy act will add spice to Humewood Golf Festival - 23 May 2019
- The proposed arena for The Ocean Race 2021 in NMB - 23 May 2019