They say that a crap day at sea beats an awesome day at work. So, what about an awesome day at sea? #alanstraton #abycpe #dinghy #optimist #rsterra #abycpe #regatta #rubiconsa – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
DISCLAIMER – the day DID turn out to be a bit of a crap one at see for some of the sailors who had to be rescued. See here: Numerous Dinghies Rescued During Provincial Championships and here: It appears that August thinks that it has an ‘R’ in it
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019
- Cradock 4 Garden of Remembrance - 24 March 2019