These big things for N.J. are in new spending bill just adopted by Congress: WASHINGTON — Money that could be used for the Gateway Tunnel, tax breaks for Hurricane Sandy victims, and funds to guard against a terrorist attack at Port Elizabeth made it into legislation funding …
Source: “Port Elizabeth” business – BingNews.
Discover a world of excitement and take control of your energy with Building Automation Systems.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- And What About The Homeless? - 28 March 2020
- Amanda – Port Elizabeth - 28 March 2020
- Lockdown SA: Transnet to cut transport of non-essential cargo – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 March 2020
- Coronavirus panic-buying no issue for Victorian family toilet paper-free for five years – Lockdown News - 28 March 2020
- Covid-19: Police shut immigrant-owned spaza shops after Minister’s xenophobic statement – News from GroundUp - 28 March 2020