Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On a game drive at Mount Camdeboo Game Reserve near Graaff-Reinet recently we stopped to watch a couple of Gemsbok on the side of a hill. Strangely enough my attention wandered from the antelope to the road in front of us and I snapped this picture. Looking at it afterwards I wondered how to use it as I didn’t have enough material to do a full article on my visit to the reserve. I decided to rather post it along with a travel quote, but which one would fit this picture?
I decided on the following one by Jawaharial Nehru:
Source: Firefly The Travel Guy.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Roof Segment Construction - 24 February 2020
- The Summit – Castle Hill – Port Elizabeth - 24 February 2020
- Humpback Dolphin Diving - 24 February 2020
- Proteas Women off to a flying T20 World Cup start against England – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 February 2020
- WATCH: Faf du Plessis, David Miller combine to take incredible relay catch near the ropes – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 February 2020