Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On a game drive at Mount Camdeboo Game Reserve near Graaff-Reinet recently we stopped to watch a couple of Gemsbok on the side of a hill. Strangely enough my attention wandered from the antelope to the road in front of us and I snapped this picture. Looking at it afterwards I wondered how to use it as I didn’t have enough material to do a full article on my visit to the reserve. I decided to rather post it along with a travel quote, but which one would fit this picture?
I decided on the following one by Jawaharial Nehru:
Source: Firefly The Travel Guy.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- View Tanks Contributing to The World’s First Bank For Water – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Sherwood – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Furman and Zwane on target to give new Bafana coach a winning start – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 October 2019
- Measured Ability Group Holdings South Africa (MASA) measuring up to high industry standards – MyPR.co.za - 13 October 2019
- International Friendly: South Africa 2-1 Mali – As it happened! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 October 2019