Thenji spent a week at the Port Elizabeth Opera House as a consultant director for one of six plays showing on the Main Festival in Grahamstown. She is one of six young theatre makers engaged by the National Arts Festival and the PE Opera House to feedback and build on the progress of one of the six plays going to Fest. She worked on the play Truck Driver, which is directed by legend Nomhle Nkonyeni. In this insert, she uncovers the aim of consultancy project born of the partnership between PEOH and NAF.
Submit your favourite Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage and Despatch videos for consideration for publication on MyPE by filling in the form below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Too Early to Celebrate Decline in South Africa Rhino Poaching – MyPR.co.za - 21 February 2019
- PE Business News: Pressure rises for Cheetahs as PRO14 reaches business end - 21 February 2019
- Madibaz coach knows a tough road lies ahead – MyPR.co.za - 20 February 2019
- Mthatha News: SA photographer sells photo for record R1.7m - 20 February 2019
- Uitenhage News: Community’s Assistance Sought By Uitenhage SAPS [press release] - 20 February 2019