On Monday 18 February learners from Heatherbank Primary School, Theesecombe received a transport boost with the donation of a 60-seater Isuzu bus.
The 108 learners from Grade 1 to Grade 7 are transported daily from Walmer Township and surrounds to school. Principal, Ellen Lovemore, said the bus was very much needed as the old bus they were using had recently broken down. “We are grateful to have reliable transport to ensure our learners get to class and back home safely every day.”
The donation was made possible by Ironman 4the Kids in collaboration with Isuzu Motors South Africa.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search for missing child in Swartkops River - 15 September 2019
- Oil Tanker Crewman Uplifted - 15 September 2019
- Submit your NSFAS 2020 application now - 15 September 2019
- How can Cassper Nyovest ask for R50 000 for ONE tag? #LocalsShareTheBay - 15 September 2019
- Local teams raring to go as Guinness PRO14 season approaches - 13 September 2019