On Monday 18 February learners from Heatherbank Primary School, Theesecombe received a transport boost with the donation of a 60-seater Isuzu bus.
The 108 learners from Grade 1 to Grade 7 are transported daily from Walmer Township and surrounds to school. Principal, Ellen Lovemore, said the bus was very much needed as the old bus they were using had recently broken down. “We are grateful to have reliable transport to ensure our learners get to class and back home safely every day.”
The donation was made possible by Ironman 4the Kids in collaboration with Isuzu Motors South Africa.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019
- Cradock 4 Garden of Remembrance - 24 March 2019