Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was… by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
Now’s the time to give our finned friends a hand. The Addo Marine Protected Area (MPA) has been proposed, and we all need to lend our support to it so that it gets approved. It’s a chunk of the bay, including the islands, from Motherwell across to Cannon Rocks, a vital breeding area for our penguins, as well as home to huge pods of dolphins and breeding whales.
To enter, log onto fantasy.surfermag.com, choose your teams and join the club “Billabong SA”. Open to SA residents only. Prizes will be awarded to both Men’s and Women’s team winners, plus prizes for each comp.
https://www.facebook.com/PEazyprojects/ or Brendon on Peazyprojects@gmail.com
Jordy looked suitably mortified after his loss. He’s going to have to pull something outta the bag if O’Neill’s going to resign him when his contract ends in 2018. The WSL site lists his career wins total as over $ 1.3 million to date, so he could probably live off that the rest of his life anyhows. But flip, just wish things would finally click for him. Such an insane surfer who just can’t seem to get it together. World champ material no doubt.
Read more here: Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020
- England becomes 1st to play 500 away Tests – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020