Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was… by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
Now’s the time to give our finned friends a hand. The Addo Marine Protected Area (MPA) has been proposed, and we all need to lend our support to it so that it gets approved. It’s a chunk of the bay, including the islands, from Motherwell across to Cannon Rocks, a vital breeding area for our penguins, as well as home to huge pods of dolphins and breeding whales.
To enter, log onto fantasy.surfermag.com, choose your teams and join the club “Billabong SA”. Open to SA residents only. Prizes will be awarded to both Men’s and Women’s team winners, plus prizes for each comp.
https://www.facebook.com/PEazyprojects/ or Brendon on Peazyprojects@gmail.com
Jordy looked suitably mortified after his loss. He’s going to have to pull something outta the bag if O’Neill’s going to resign him when his contract ends in 2018. The WSL site lists his career wins total as over $ 1.3 million to date, so he could probably live off that the rest of his life anyhows. But flip, just wish things would finally click for him. Such an insane surfer who just can’t seem to get it together. World champ material no doubt.
Read more here: Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019