Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Props to the muncipality, as the next day all the beaches and grassed area’s were spic-and-span by 08h00. Still some glass lurking around in the dune area’s, so do your bit and grab a bottle or two after each surf and chuck em in the bin. Your hood – keep it tidy!
Despite assurances from the authorities that it will not pose a risk, quite a few of the local surfers not to amped on the idea of it being there – the concern being it could leach oils into the sea and attract finned friends. A similar situation at Port St Johns a few years back comes to mind.
Hope everyone has a happy festive week and lekker Christmas, and here’s holding thumbs Father Christmas gifts us a wave or two!
Source: MillersLocal – Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Aspen transformation to cost 100 jobs in EL, PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 February 2020
- S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Honour Asian Culinary Talent – MyPR.co.za - 19 February 2020
- EEA Disaster - 19 February 2020
- Alice Residents High and Not Dry - 19 February 2020
- Mounting pressure on families living at PE school to relocate – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 February 2020