Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The lekker weather did mean the “locals” were out in force – pods of about 130 dolphins were cruising the backline during the early part of the week.
Or if you aren’t on FB then click here for deets. Can do an EFT or credit card transfer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019