Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was….. by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
Monday offered up a few dribs and drabs, but as the week wore on the surf dropped and the winds grew increasingly iffy. Not a bad thing though, it meant ou’s got some work done, lighties went to school, peeps attended the odd lecture. Productivity levels inversely proportional to surf. This week productivity won.
A rainbow doesn’t actually exist. Optically speaking, it is just a distorted “virtual image” of the sun. Each raindrop acts as a tiny, imperfect mirror.The light is refracted or “bent” slightly as it passes from the air into the water; and again as it bounces back into the air again. Each raindrop acts as both prism (refraction) and mirror (reflection).
Read more here: http://www.millerslocal.co.za/millerslocals-blog/the-week-that-was79.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cofimvaba protesters tell their mayor to start working – News from GroundUp - 23 February 2020
- What the Australian T20 side can learn from loss to South Africa ahead of sandpapergate return – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020