Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was….. by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
Monday offered up a few dribs and drabs, but as the week wore on the surf dropped and the winds grew increasingly iffy. Not a bad thing though, it meant ou’s got some work done, lighties went to school, peeps attended the odd lecture. Productivity levels inversely proportional to surf. This week productivity won.
A rainbow doesn’t actually exist. Optically speaking, it is just a distorted “virtual image” of the sun. Each raindrop acts as a tiny, imperfect mirror.The light is refracted or “bent” slightly as it passes from the air into the water; and again as it bounces back into the air again. Each raindrop acts as both prism (refraction) and mirror (reflection).
Read more here: http://www.millerslocal.co.za/millerslocals-blog/the-week-that-was79.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: No military will be deployed in EC as yet to fight gangsterism - 16 July 2019
- 10 iconic spots to take #sharethebay Instapics – Featured Blog - 16 July 2019
- Mthatha News: TREE BRANCH KILLS 10 YEAR-OLD PUPIL! - 16 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Club View - 16 July 2019
- Enoch Mgijima Local Municipality placed under administration - 16 July 2019