Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was….. by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
Monday offered up a few dribs and drabs, but as the week wore on the surf dropped and the winds grew increasingly iffy. Not a bad thing though, it meant ou’s got some work done, lighties went to school, peeps attended the odd lecture. Productivity levels inversely proportional to surf. This week productivity won.
A rainbow doesn’t actually exist. Optically speaking, it is just a distorted “virtual image” of the sun. Each raindrop acts as a tiny, imperfect mirror.The light is refracted or “bent” slightly as it passes from the air into the water; and again as it bounces back into the air again. Each raindrop acts as both prism (refraction) and mirror (reflection).
Read more here: http://www.millerslocal.co.za/millerslocals-blog/the-week-that-was79.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Mabuyane vows to clear his name after reports he received undue benefits - 22 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mossel Bay ready for elections - 22 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD-6 SRX 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Wifi rooters - 22 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown K9 Unit assists to stop poachers in their tracks - 22 May 2019