Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was…. by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
When researching the PE Surf History article, every old-timer I spoke to fondly remembered lots of sessions out at the top of the point – it was a popular spot back in the day. Just required plenty of commitment though, as in the pre-leash days it was a looong and lonely swim back in to fetch your board if you wiped out!
Pretty sore right now thanks to a guy speeding and texting while driving hitting me head on but I’m living so can’t complain:) thanks @natedorman and @stonegarcia for taking care of everything after I got taken away in the ambulance #couldbeworst #noitsnotajoke #luckytobealive #fucktextingwhiledriving
Boxes can be found at Summerbreeze Spar Summerstrand, Summerstrand Shopping Centre, Waterfront Spar, Algoa FM, Boardwalk Hotel, The Bridge Shopping Centre, 6th Ave Shopping centre Walmer, Die Burger William Moffet, Newton Park library, Vodacom Cape Rd, Grey and Collegiate High Schools, Beach Hotel, City Lodge and more. Keep up to date with new collection points added viahttps://www.facebook.com/ITSAEMPTYTRUCK/
Looks like a good week to get some work done, as min swell and some funky winds.
Read more here: Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 29 February 2020
- Friend warns Connacht need to be at their best in must-win Southern Kings clash – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Elderly couple robbed on their farm in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 February 2020
- The day Ford put us to work in its Port Elizabeth engine factory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 February 2020