Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was…. by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
When researching the PE Surf History article, every old-timer I spoke to fondly remembered lots of sessions out at the top of the point – it was a popular spot back in the day. Just required plenty of commitment though, as in the pre-leash days it was a looong and lonely swim back in to fetch your board if you wiped out!
Pretty sore right now thanks to a guy speeding and texting while driving hitting me head on but I’m living so can’t complain:) thanks @natedorman and @stonegarcia for taking care of everything after I got taken away in the ambulance #couldbeworst #noitsnotajoke #luckytobealive #fucktextingwhiledriving
Boxes can be found at Summerbreeze Spar Summerstrand, Summerstrand Shopping Centre, Waterfront Spar, Algoa FM, Boardwalk Hotel, The Bridge Shopping Centre, 6th Ave Shopping centre Walmer, Die Burger William Moffet, Newton Park library, Vodacom Cape Rd, Grey and Collegiate High Schools, Beach Hotel, City Lodge and more. Keep up to date with new collection points added viahttps://www.facebook.com/ITSAEMPTYTRUCK/
Looks like a good week to get some work done, as min swell and some funky winds.
Read more here: Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cofimvaba protesters tell their mayor to start working – News from GroundUp - 23 February 2020
- What the Australian T20 side can learn from loss to South Africa ahead of sandpapergate return – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- SA win a nail-biter against Australia in PE to set up series-deciding showdown at Newlands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020
- 4IR will still need the human touch – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 February 2020
- South Africa vs Australia 2nd T20I Live Cricket Streaming: When, where and how to watch SA vs AUS? – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 February 2020