Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The week that was…. by Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog:
When researching the PE Surf History article, every old-timer I spoke to fondly remembered lots of sessions out at the top of the point – it was a popular spot back in the day. Just required plenty of commitment though, as in the pre-leash days it was a looong and lonely swim back in to fetch your board if you wiped out!
Pretty sore right now thanks to a guy speeding and texting while driving hitting me head on but I’m living so can’t complain:) thanks @natedorman and @stonegarcia for taking care of everything after I got taken away in the ambulance #couldbeworst #noitsnotajoke #luckytobealive #fucktextingwhiledriving
Boxes can be found at Summerbreeze Spar Summerstrand, Summerstrand Shopping Centre, Waterfront Spar, Algoa FM, Boardwalk Hotel, The Bridge Shopping Centre, 6th Ave Shopping centre Walmer, Die Burger William Moffet, Newton Park library, Vodacom Cape Rd, Grey and Collegiate High Schools, Beach Hotel, City Lodge and more. Keep up to date with new collection points added viahttps://www.facebook.com/ITSAEMPTYTRUCK/
Looks like a good week to get some work done, as min swell and some funky winds.
Read more here: Millerslocal.co.za – Millerslocal’s Blog
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Mabuyane vows to clear his name after reports he received undue benefits - 22 May 2019
- PE Business News: Mossel Bay ready for elections - 22 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD-6 SRX 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Wifi rooters - 22 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown K9 Unit assists to stop poachers in their tracks - 22 May 2019