Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The fifth incarnation from “the view” series: a merging of travel, exploration and a curiosity for life with my music. Most of the footage in this video was taken in April 2018 whilst on a trip to visit my family to the Eastern Cape. It features an elephant and buffalo squaring off, dung beetles cruising the rods and other snapshots from the trip.
Thanks for watching. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!
Music by Qkumba Zoo: “Strike Out Against the Tide”
Google Music: http://bit.ly/2wqvCVB
Camera: GoPro Hero 6: https://amzn.to/2lEOYkZ
Video Editing: Davinci Resolve : https://amzn.to/2KhNnk0
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Murder, rape and torture by police officers. Did IPID even investigate? – News from GroundUp - 18 November 2019
- PE’s e-hailing drivers no longer feel safe – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 November 2019
- Paarl helps breathe new life into desperate MSL – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 November 2019
- 2013 – Giraffes on Kings Beach - 18 November 2019
- Magnificent Marine Wildlife in Nelson Mandela Bay [video] - 18 November 2019