As Leo Tolstoy put it in his 19th century War & Peace novel: “When Germans start being accurate, there is no end to it.” That quotation is timesless as also proven in the 20th & 21st centuries by the likes of Michael Rolf Schumacher (7 Formula One world titles), Rudolf Diesel (diesel engine inventor), Adolf Dassler (Adidas founder) & his brother Rudolf Dassler (Puma founder), Karl Benz & Gottlieb Daimler (inventors of a functional car), 2014 German soccer World Championship etc.
However, there is a dark side of that accuracy-cum-hubris when taking into account Helen Zille and her trans-Atlantic GERMANIC Cousin, namely Donald Trump (Drumpf actually) as far as stubborness and/or hating to be proven wrong are concerned. Miss Zille could sully her image forever and be put in a league of hard-core racists like Steve Hofmeyr and Dawie Roodt if she keeps on defending colonialism as salvation to the apparently ignorant and/or clueless.
Her legendary investigation and exposure of the murderous National Party’s cover-up of the death of Steve Biko would soon be forgotten and totally disregarded by ANC indoctrinees who were indoctrinated into believing that “Freedom” was a WON Tennis match between Nelson Mandela and the Apartheid government.
Please Miss Pisces, apologise, whether you would be suppressing your true insight or not. The current stand-off is not worth the legacy you have built hitherto.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- View Tanks Contributing to The World’s First Bank For Water – MyPR.co.za - 14 October 2019
- 4 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Sherwood – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 October 2019
- Furman and Zwane on target to give new Bafana coach a winning start – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 October 2019
- Measured Ability Group Holdings South Africa (MASA) measuring up to high industry standards – MyPR.co.za - 13 October 2019
- International Friendly: South Africa 2-1 Mali – As it happened! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 October 2019