The system developed by Warwick will be used by Propella Futuremakers Hub to communicate with the Propella database.
“Warwick’s system was the most versatile, and met our business requirements,” says Mara Jacobs, receptionist and administrator at Propella Futuremakers Hub.
“With this new SMS system we are able to class our clients into different categories and send out different SMSs to each category,” she says.
All hackers that took part came from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and are Computer Science Students.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019
- Celebrating entrepreneurial Impact - 20 March 2019