A MyPE.co.za ‘Horse Memorial Port Elizabeth’ selected video for you:
How far will South Africa go? The San and Khoi were the first people in South Africa. The African tribes who came from Central and East Africa, went to war with the San / Khoi and dispossessed them of their land and so on. How come then do black extremist politicians get it right to destroy South African statues of any kind, or even ask for them to come down – where if push comes to shove, the existing San / Khoi, and all South Africans, have the right to ask for black folk’s statues to come down too then, and cities & streets to be re-named after San / Khoi leaders and so on – and to top it all, South African land must then be handed back to the San & Khoi. How is this all being missed? Time for South Africans to put their foot down, and live with all history, good or bad. Yes, the worst of the statues (eg: Verwoerd, who helped Apartheid along so much) should be removed to museums, but why all the other statues. Black folk did much the same to the San / Khoi as what the Europeans did to black folk. Fair is fair, shall all the black statues be removed too?
|Click HERE to find more ‘Horse Memorial Port Elizabeth‘ videos.
Click Here to report any ‘offensive’ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How to Manage the Risks When Buying To Rent – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- Five things we learned from England’s third Test win over South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020
- Engen applauds top matrics and moves to include STEM subjects in 2020 – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- DA saddened by the passing of NMB Chief Whip Ndoni - 21 January 2020
- The Shoprite Group fights packaging waste to build a sustainable future - 21 January 2020