Yours truly remembers vividly being told 20 years ago – on an early morning in the bus on our way to school – by my excited and proud schoolmates at Woolhope Secondary School that they had seen my article in True Love magazine.
More pupils told their “very serious” Deputy Head Boy about that Inspirational Letter he wrote at school afterwards.
In a nutshell, the Proudly South African term was INSPIRED by my APRIL 1996 True Love magazine’s (with Melanie Son-Bala on the front cover) Letter-Of-The-Month WINNING ARTICLE titled; “Be Proud South Africa!”
Expectedly, the Proudly South African Foundation and the status-conscious Doubting Thomases refuted this “coincidental claim”. Eeeeeiiisshhhh
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Presidency: Cabinet announcement to be made later in the week, not Monday - 26 May 2019
- PE Business News: NMB Business Chamber records surge in certificates of origin issued in Q1 - 26 May 2019
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019