Port Elizabeth-based people development firm, The Office Coach is investing in fresh PR support. Its aim is to boost corporate awareness as it positions itself in the people development arena.
Founded by Angela Carter and Deirdre Elphick-Moore in late 2009, it has hired fellow PE business, Sapphire Street as its retained PR agency.
The Office Coach offers management and labour consulting and skills development workshops uniquely designed so that individuals and the companies they work for can reach their full potential.
Sapphire Street founder and director Kimberley Nanson said: “The Office Coach has established a strong retained client base and is looking to expand, so the initial PR focus will be on raising further awareness of The Office Coach as a benchmark people development partner to local and national businesses.”
Deirdre Moore added: “The Office Coach team is dedicated to being a catalyst to sustainable, positive change in all the organisations that we work with.”
Sapphire Street will manage The Office Coach’s media relations, press office and corporate initiatives as part of the brief.
Author: Kimberley Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020
- Alleged extortionists back in PE court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- Ernst rules out Ngezana sale amid Sundowns interest – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Common Dolphins 2 April 2019 – AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching - 28 January 2020