Port Elizabeth-based people development firm, The Office Coach is investing in fresh PR support. Its aim is to boost corporate awareness as it positions itself in the people development arena.
Founded by Angela Carter and Deirdre Elphick-Moore in late 2009, it has hired fellow PE business, Sapphire Street as its retained PR agency.
The Office Coach offers management and labour consulting and skills development workshops uniquely designed so that individuals and the companies they work for can reach their full potential.
Sapphire Street founder and director Kimberley Nanson said: “The Office Coach has established a strong retained client base and is looking to expand, so the initial PR focus will be on raising further awareness of The Office Coach as a benchmark people development partner to local and national businesses.”
Deirdre Moore added: “The Office Coach team is dedicated to being a catalyst to sustainable, positive change in all the organisations that we work with.”
Sapphire Street will manage The Office Coach’s media relations, press office and corporate initiatives as part of the brief.
Author: Kimberley Nanson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Giant Propel Advanced Di2 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 September 2019
- PE Flying Squad hot on the heels of criminals: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 September 2019
- BWW Review: One of Kansas City’s Best Dramas MASTER HAROLD…AND THE BOYS Opens at City Stage – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019
- Coming Through? - 15 September 2019
- PE police dog, Jack apprehends to ATM robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019