On the same day that Expert Tours photographed a Brydes Whale with a rope around it’s body they saw masses of fish on the surface in St Francis and Algoa Bays. Rainer estimates that around 800 Commons Dolphins herded a school of fish to the surface and feasted on them for four hours – sharing their bounty with whales, seabirds and sharks.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why do solar panels always have to be so ugly? - 25 March 2019
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019