On the same day that Expert Tours photographed a Brydes Whale with a rope around it’s body they saw masses of fish on the surface in St Francis and Algoa Bays. Rainer estimates that around 800 Commons Dolphins herded a school of fish to the surface and feasted on them for four hours – sharing their bounty with whales, seabirds and sharks.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Learners exposed to different career paths - 17 May 2019
- Winning streak for EP Cricket - 16 May 2019
- Lindiwe Cezula wins international award to get girls moving - 16 May 2019
- Two Fraudulent Doctors Arrested in Nelson Mandela Bay - 16 May 2019
- Unique International Museum Day Offering - 16 May 2019