Following the establishment of Port Elizabeth’s first Special Rating Area (SRA) in Richmond Hill, the Central area embarked on the process to establish their own SRA.
After a hiccup that saw changes in the proposed business plan and the redrawing of the proposed area on 1 July 2018 to accommodate a smaller area, the process was restarted and the call went out to residents to re-sign their agreement to the reduced area.
Central SRA Coordinator, Cathy Wanvig reports that the Central SRA now has over 700 consents with 60 more to be delivered.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Have you seen Kefas Marufu? - 8 December 2019
- Could Twitter be the Cause of our #LoadShedding - 8 December 2019
- 8 December’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 8 December 2019
- Neil Powell on Blitzboks win in Dubai - 7 December 2019
- Analysing the Fourth Industrial Revolution - 7 December 2019