Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The Kindred Kitchen is the first plant based eatery to establish itself in the Bay and after paying them a visit you’ll understand exactly why the people of Nelson Mandela Bay are singing its praises.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Fight against stock theft is gaining momentum in the Eastern Cape - 18 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Let’s do for the ECape what we did for the WCape – Mmusi Maimane - 17 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Weather forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 17 March 2019