Join Port Elizabeth and MyPE in congratulating Mover and Shaker, The Green Overall:
The Greentech Biofuels team would like to congratulate The Green Overall for establishing the first public collection point for the recycling of waste cooking oil in the Nelson Mandela Bay. The public collection point is for any household who would like to dispose of their waste cooking oil in an environmentally safe manner. The waste cooking oil will be recycled into premium quality biodiesel which produces up to 80% less carbon emissions, is biodegradable and cleaner for your diesel engine.
The Green Overall is situated at Sunridge Village shopping center and have plenty of interesting sustainable and environmentally friendly products for household or industrial applications. Products include; rain water harvesting, energy efficiency regarding lighting, solar and heat pump technology, environmentally friendly paints, recycled glassware and sustainable cabinet and furniture fittings, etc. The shop is also a designated recycling point for paper, plastic and glass.
It is inspiring having such an innovative and responsible establishment situated in the bay that is leading the way in terms of becoming an environmentally conscious community. Taking the expression, ‘be the change you would like to see in the world’ literally, its time you do the same…
Submitted by: Hayden Hill on behalf of The Green Overall.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 1 Bedroom House to Rent in Summerstrand – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 December 2019
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019