The Friends of the Art Museum invite you to their Annual General Meeting on the 14 March at 5pm.
The Friends and public are invited after the AGM to attend a talk and walkabout by Pippa Lugg Verster, titled; JACK LUGG … as I knew him
The talk is about her father’s life, the artwork that he made and her journey to publishing his biography, The House that Jack Built.
Date: Wednesday, 14 March 2018
Time: AGM: 17h00 and Talk: 18h00
Venue: NMM Art Museum, 1 Park Drive Central Port Elizabeth
Entrance is free.
RSVP on 041 506 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Friends are a Public Benefit Organisation serving the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum dedicated to raising funds in order to support the growth and development of the Museum’s art collection and professional projects.
Membership forms will be available. Donations are welcome.
“Be a Friend”.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Warranties Extended on Essential Service Vehicles - 1 April 2020
- Local Plant gains 5.3% Market Share in Kenya - 1 April 2020
- Lockdown Day 6 – Bonnie Does a Runner - 1 April 2020
- Why The Coronavirus Infection Numbers DON’T Make Sense - 1 April 2020
- Lockdown Day 5 – Alan and Bonnie Share State Secrets - 31 March 2020