The Friends of the Art Museum invite you to their Annual General Meeting on the 14 March at 5pm.
The Friends and public are invited after the AGM to attend a talk and walkabout by Pippa Lugg Verster, titled; JACK LUGG … as I knew him
The talk is about her father’s life, the artwork that he made and her journey to publishing his biography, The House that Jack Built.
Date: Wednesday, 14 March 2018
Time: AGM: 17h00 and Talk: 18h00
Venue: NMM Art Museum, 1 Park Drive Central Port Elizabeth
Entrance is free.
RSVP on 041 506 2000 or email@example.com
The Friends are a Public Benefit Organisation serving the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan Art Museum dedicated to raising funds in order to support the growth and development of the Museum’s art collection and professional projects.
Membership forms will be available. Donations are welcome.
“Be a Friend”.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Should I Turn it Off or Turn it On? - 17 January 2020
- Great news for prospective property buyers and homeowners alike - 17 January 2020
- Don’t be a hypocrite – do your bit - 17 January 2020
- Support for a Gun Free South Africa - 17 January 2020
- Heavy rains improve some dam levels - 16 January 2020