The Firefly Photo Files is a travel blog and photographic guide to this beautiful country we live in, its travel destinations, fauna and flora, history and culture plus some other stuff. A reference guide to (not quite but nearly) everything South African. Posts consist of photos with descriptions as well as stories about experiences, reviews, history and travel information (with accompanying photos off cause).
I am Firefly. I am a tourism marketer, travel blogger, geocacher and family man. I wish I could travel, take photos and blog for a living. At least I travel, take photos and blog while living.
When I first started blogging it was to show off what was then my very limited photographic skills as well as the area I live in. But as with most things this blog (and perhaps even my photography and writing) has evolved.
Follow me on Twitter as well. My Twitter handle is FireflyAfrica
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Equal Education hails ‘momentous’ ruling on dilapidated schools - 20 July 2018
- How To Change (a brand) in 10 days – MyPR.co.za - 20 July 2018
- A Guided Experience For The Gamtoos Valley – MyPR.co.za - 20 July 2018
- Mthatha news: Ramaphosa calls for recovery of billions siphoned out of SA corruptly - 20 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: Radisson Hotel Group Raises $445,000 To Support Children During Community Action Month - 20 July 2018