The Firefly Photo Files is a travel blog and photographic guide to this beautiful country we live in, its travel destinations, fauna and flora, history and culture plus some other stuff. A reference guide to (not quite but nearly) everything South African. Posts consist of photos with descriptions as well as stories about experiences, reviews, history and travel information (with accompanying photos off cause).
I am Firefly. I am a tourism marketer, travel blogger, geocacher and family man. I wish I could travel, take photos and blog for a living. At least I travel, take photos and blog while living.
When I first started blogging it was to show off what was then my very limited photographic skills as well as the area I live in. But as with most things this blog (and perhaps even my photography and writing) has evolved.
Follow me on Twitter as well. My Twitter handle is FireflyAfrica
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Walter Sisulu University residences are hell‚ say students - 22 September 2017
- Roadshows create awareness of SANRAL programmes for the youth - 22 September 2017
- Bhisho news: Sheer cheek of Oupa Gqozo - 22 September 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Gold Cup reaches early boiling point - 22 September 2017
- PE in the news: Rapper Nasty C and four others tied up and held at gunpoint at his home. - 22 September 2017