The Firefly Photo Files is a travel blog and photographic guide to this beautiful country we live in, its travel destinations, fauna and flora, history and culture plus some other stuff. A reference guide to (not quite but nearly) everything South African. Posts consist of photos with descriptions as well as stories about experiences, reviews, history and travel information (with accompanying photos off cause).
I am Firefly. I am a tourism marketer, travel blogger, geocacher and family man. I wish I could travel, take photos and blog for a living. At least I travel, take photos and blog while living.
When I first started blogging it was to show off what was then my very limited photographic skills as well as the area I live in. But as with most things this blog (and perhaps even my photography and writing) has evolved.
Follow me on Twitter as well. My Twitter handle is FireflyAfrica
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- I finally got to visit Hole in the Wall – Featured Blog - 24 November 2017
- Mugabe – A Perfect Case Study - 24 November 2017
- Chili Boys vs Masandawana - 24 November 2017
- Donkin Reserve Flag Raising – 60th SAP 5O5 World Championships PE [video] - 24 November 2017
- Mthatha news: Desperately under-resourced cops warn farmers of festive stock theft spree - 24 November 2017