Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
9 years 9 months Ill … | Physical: Deuce / Mental: Deuce
I recall my mother and father sleeping on the bed that I have been sleeping on! So I guess it must be some sixty years old!
So, last Saturday, it was time for a new one, and we went shopping.
Monday, the bed arrived. And it was also the start of my increased dosage of new medication – week two.
And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
During the night, I experienced my “hallucination”: shouted and screamed, knocked the lamp over, the glass of water and hit my hand against something!
When I woke up, I had a swollen ring finger on my left hand.
I thought it would just go away.
But Dr G Scholtz of Heidelberg, at my brother-in-law Mr A Scholtz’s 60th last Saturday (behold it was very good), told me otherwise, and suggested I see a doctor.
“He rested on the seventh day from all his work”, and the Stapletons braaied with us on Sunday.
On Monday just past, on Dr Scholtz’s recommendation, I saw Dr Butters and Mr Andre Grundling, orthotist extraordinaire!
A torn tendon needs to be strapped for a month, they say, and that coincides with week three of my new meds – one Pexola and one Oxpola three times a day. If I thought I was high last week, come fly with me this week!
And Monday evening I was to address the Uitenhage Rotary Club …
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Makhanda declared a disaster area - 24 March 2019
- Missing maintenance money proof that Eskom’s power blackouts were avoidable - 24 March 2019
- Never Fired in Anger – Port Elizabeth - 24 March 2019
- Buffalo City Derelict Buildings in the Crosshairs - 24 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 24 March 2019