The Feather Market Organ Society presents an unusual and interesting concert in the Feather Market on Thursday, 16 November 2017,at 13:00. The artists are the brilliant E Team from Bloemfontein: composer and pianist, Anton Esterhuyse, and the organist, Joanita Erasmus.
Audiences countrywide are fascinated by the E Team’s thrilling performances. As a bonus, Anton Esterhuyse will also play the recorder, flute and pan flute.
The programme is a perfect mix of pleasant entertainment and music of quality. They will start with a medley of Christmas carols and hymns, followed by music somewhat lighter, but still in classical mode, such as, Morricone’s Cinema Paradiso, Torr’s Hot Gates and extracts from Star Wars.
An unusual, hour long and easy-to-listen-to concert!
Admission is R 35 and for pensioners R 30. Learners and students have free entrance. School groups are welcome!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mandela Coin Laid in Keel of Transnet Plough Tug - 19 January 2018
- Despite Punitive Tariffs Cape Town Water Cheaper than Port Elizabeth - 19 January 2018
- CDC a finalist in South African Premier Business Awards - 19 January 2018
- Areas to be affected by emergency shutdown of Greenbushes substation today - 19 January 2018
- No change in repo rate - 19 January 2018