The Feather Market Organ Society presents an unusual and interesting concert in the Feather Market on Thursday, 16 November 2017,at 13:00. The artists are the brilliant E Team from Bloemfontein: composer and pianist, Anton Esterhuyse, and the organist, Joanita Erasmus.
Audiences countrywide are fascinated by the E Team’s thrilling performances. As a bonus, Anton Esterhuyse will also play the recorder, flute and pan flute.
The programme is a perfect mix of pleasant entertainment and music of quality. They will start with a medley of Christmas carols and hymns, followed by music somewhat lighter, but still in classical mode, such as, Morricone’s Cinema Paradiso, Torr’s Hot Gates and extracts from Star Wars.
An unusual, hour long and easy-to-listen-to concert!
Admission is R 35 and for pensioners R 30. Learners and students have free entrance. School groups are welcome!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grahamstown Greatness - 18 September 2018
- Life cover is essential when starting a family - 18 September 2018
- Who is the ARB Guy Next to Winston Peterson? - 18 September 2018
- Any Time is Straton Time - 18 September 2018
- 50 Million US-dollars to accelerate SME development - 18 September 2018