The Feather Market Organ Society presents an unusual and interesting concert in the Feather Market on Thursday, 16 November 2017,at 13:00. The artists are the brilliant E Team from Bloemfontein: composer and pianist, Anton Esterhuyse, and the organist, Joanita Erasmus.
Audiences countrywide are fascinated by the E Team’s thrilling performances. As a bonus, Anton Esterhuyse will also play the recorder, flute and pan flute.
The programme is a perfect mix of pleasant entertainment and music of quality. They will start with a medley of Christmas carols and hymns, followed by music somewhat lighter, but still in classical mode, such as, Morricone’s Cinema Paradiso, Torr’s Hot Gates and extracts from Star Wars.
An unusual, hour long and easy-to-listen-to concert!
Admission is R 35 and for pensioners R 30. Learners and students have free entrance. School groups are welcome!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Lessons for citizen engagement and social cohesion - 21 March 2018
- Hands off Mayor Trollip! - 21 March 2018
- New Customs Control Area for Coega - 21 March 2018
- No Hanging of Washing - 21 March 2018
- Consumers cautioned ahead of VAT and Fuel Levy increases - 20 March 2018