Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
On Saturday 7 September 2019, I took the hour long flying trip from Port Elizabeth International to Cape Town International.
The incoming flight from Johannesburg International (Oliver Tambo International) was delayed and thus also my arrival in Cape Town. Not being allowed to drive, I am dependent on others for my transport. It is the single-most frustration that I experience as a result of my illness. Thank God for friends, family and Uber!
The purpose of my trip was manifold – a bit of leisure and a bit of pleasure, a bit of work and a bit of fun when the work was done!
So here we go …
The previous Friday evening, I attended Mr Pearson’s farewell Grey Junior Wine tasting.
Now, as the capital of “Wine-Tasting” , it was Cape Town’s turn …
Please fasten your seat belts and make sure that your tray tables are folded and your seats are in the upright position…
Source: BrainStorms – Ed Lunnon’s Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ‘Whiskey robber’ killed during high-speed chase with cops in Uitenhage - 11 December 2019
- 2020 Is the Perfect Vision – MyPR.co.za - 11 December 2019
- Girl, 5, naked with hands tied, rescued with help of friend who had been stabbed 10 times – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth Beachfront - 11 December 2019
- Wiese to join Spartans for MSL play-offs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019