Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
A scientist who shares the most amazing stories with the magical effect of laughter, Stuart Taylor is no stranger to the Nelson Mandela Bay comedy scene. You might remember him from the travel show,“Going Nowhere Slowly”, or you might have attended a show he either produced or directed and walked away with an instant six-pack, after the ab workout.
His delightful potion of enigmatic entertainment has mesmerised audiences from theatres to boardrooms across South Africa. Taylor has been working on some of the most amazing comedy productions around the country and he is heading to the Bay with the latest B I G comedy offering – the Big 5 Comedy Show.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Tyu Tyu North - 21 January 2019
- Vusi Pikoli’s SAA appointment Wrong - 21 January 2019
- Makhanda News: IT PAYS TO PICK WHAT OTHERS THROW AWAY - 20 January 2019
- PE Business News: A Patient Approach fail As Pakistan punish Protea, - 20 January 2019
- Grahamstown News: Disruption to Glasgow trains after breakdown on Edinburgh line - 20 January 2019