Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
A scientist who shares the most amazing stories with the magical effect of laughter, Stuart Taylor is no stranger to the Nelson Mandela Bay comedy scene. You might remember him from the travel show,“Going Nowhere Slowly”, or you might have attended a show he either produced or directed and walked away with an instant six-pack, after the ab workout.
His delightful potion of enigmatic entertainment has mesmerised audiences from theatres to boardrooms across South Africa. Taylor has been working on some of the most amazing comedy productions around the country and he is heading to the Bay with the latest B I G comedy offering – the Big 5 Comedy Show.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 2 Bedroom House For Sale in Motherwell Nu 3, Port Elizabeth for R379 000 [video] - 22 September 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: OPINION | Makhanda name carries weight of brave warrior - 22 September 2018
- PE in the news: PE businessman shares the secrets of his success - 22 September 2018
- Hands-on experience for media students - 22 September 2018
- 5 Bedroom House for sale in Humewood, Port Elizabeth for R3 999 000 [video] - 22 September 2018