Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
A scientist who shares the most amazing stories with the magical effect of laughter, Stuart Taylor is no stranger to the Nelson Mandela Bay comedy scene. You might remember him from the travel show,“Going Nowhere Slowly”, or you might have attended a show he either produced or directed and walked away with an instant six-pack, after the ab workout.
His delightful potion of enigmatic entertainment has mesmerised audiences from theatres to boardrooms across South Africa. Taylor has been working on some of the most amazing comedy productions around the country and he is heading to the Bay with the latest B I G comedy offering – the Big 5 Comedy Show.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2017 Toyota Rav 4 2.0 GX Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 15 November 2018
- Ms Jack Sentencing Welcomed - 15 November 2018
- Kiss Your Land Rights Goodbye - 15 November 2018
- Towns being run into the ground - 15 November 2018
- Makhanda News: North West inmate escapee re-arrested in Mthatha - 15 November 2018