Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Bethelsdorp, in the northern areas of Port Elizabeth is home to one of the oldest heritage sites in the Eastern Cape. The old Van Der Kemp Kloof church, now known as the The Bethelsdorp Congregational Church, is nearly 215 years old. It was established as a settlement by a Dutch missionary, Johann Van der Kemp and became the first organised settlement in the Algoa Bay area
For more news, visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African Refs NOT Biased – MyPR.co.za - 22 February 2020
- Major questions for South Africa after Wanderers horror show – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020