Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Bethelsdorp, in the northern areas of Port Elizabeth is home to one of the oldest heritage sites in the Eastern Cape. The old Van Der Kemp Kloof church, now known as the The Bethelsdorp Congregational Church, is nearly 215 years old. It was established as a settlement by a Dutch missionary, Johann Van der Kemp and became the first organised settlement in the Algoa Bay area
For more news, visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Vehicle tracking device leads PE police to suspected house robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019
- Massive Performances in Excellent Surf For Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior Day 2 – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Rainbow Runners - 22 September 2019
- Uber driver hijacked in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 September 2019
- Uber driver hijacked in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019