Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Not many drinks can beat the summer heat like a beer; whether you like it light, gold, dark, flavoured, extra bitter, next to your meal or with a little bit of cold meats and cheese on the side.
There are more than 130 microbreweries scattered all around South Africa and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to the industry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019
- Day 1 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 19 February 2019
- Grahamstown News: ‘It was not the worst kind of rape’: HIV+ Eastern Cape rapist appeals life sentence - 19 February 2019
- SA Cricket Legends return to focus on developing cricket talent – MyPR.co.za - 19 February 2019
- PE Business News: Zambia Mines Minister pledges support for gemstone sector - 19 February 2019