Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Not many drinks can beat the summer heat like a beer; whether you like it light, gold, dark, flavoured, extra bitter, next to your meal or with a little bit of cold meats and cheese on the side.
There are more than 130 microbreweries scattered all around South Africa and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to the industry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Toyota Fortuner 3.0d-4d 4×4 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 16 December 2018
- PE Business News: Australia cricket chief open to four-day Tests - 16 December 2018
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Deadly Pit Toilets and the Right to a Basic Education - 16 December 2018
- Mthatha News: AMCU members at Sibanye-Stillwater go on strike - 16 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Property to Rent in Uitenhage Central - 16 December 2018