Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Not many drinks can beat the summer heat like a beer; whether you like it light, gold, dark, flavoured, extra bitter, next to your meal or with a little bit of cold meats and cheese on the side.
There are more than 130 microbreweries scattered all around South Africa and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to the industry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: ‘IT’S VIOLENCE FOR NOTHING’ — Large number of shootings in Pittsburgh area since July 4 - 23 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Medina and Moore Win The Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 23 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa – Sharks - 23 July 2019
- Bhisho News: ‘HOUSE OF EVIL’ GOES UP IN FLAMES! - 23 July 2019
- Grahamstown News: The Best Cities To Retire In Africa - 23 July 2019