Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Not many drinks can beat the summer heat like a beer; whether you like it light, gold, dark, flavoured, extra bitter, next to your meal or with a little bit of cold meats and cheese on the side.
There are more than 130 microbreweries scattered all around South Africa and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to the industry.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Uitenhage derby divides town - 19 October 2018
- PE News: South Africa: Omotoso Lawyer Daubermann – ‘I Won’t Allow Myself to Be Intimidated By Ignorant People’ - 19 October 2018
- Madibaz sports function to honour top achievers – MyPR.co.za - 19 October 2018
- Language and (de)colonisation in focus - 19 October 2018
- Mthatha News: WSU now offers accounting course - 19 October 2018