We at Saints Football Club would like to wish Wayne Iveson, the Bay Stars assistant coach, all the best in his recovery. Wayne has been a huge part of the football fraternity in Port Elizabeth for many years. He is very well respected by all who have dealings with him and we are sure he will be missed while he recovers in hospital and at home. Chin up Wayne.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- House On Auction in Kini Bay – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Cocaine mule comes home – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 September 2019
- After 76 days, search continues for missing PE boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 September 2019
- Less than 7% of children in the Eastern Cape have access to Early Childhood Development Centres - 19 September 2019
- Come clean about looming rolling blackouts Eskom - 19 September 2019