We at Saints Football Club would like to wish Wayne Iveson, the Bay Stars assistant coach, all the best in his recovery. Wayne has been a huge part of the football fraternity in Port Elizabeth for many years. He is very well respected by all who have dealings with him and we are sure he will be missed while he recovers in hospital and at home. Chin up Wayne.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019