Nelson Mandela Bay Executive Mayor, Mongameli Bobani sent this note:
As we all await the election results, I wish to thank the residents of the Bay for coming out in their numbers yesterday to exercise your democratic right to vote during the elections.
I visited a number of voting stations, and was struck by the orderly and mature fashion in which our voters conducted themselves, patiently waiting their turn, sometimes in long queues and in the rain.
Thanks to your cooperation and patience, voting at most voting stations proceeded smoothly. Thank you again for being good citizens and for braving the cold and the rain to have a say in the future of your province and country.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019