The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL) would like to inform road users of the temporary closure of the N2 between the Settlers Way interchange and the John Tallant interchange on Sunday, 18 August 2013.
This section of road will be closed between 9:00 and 10:00 am.
The closure is to ensure the safe removal of a gantry signage structure on the westbound lane.
Additionally, the current one way traffic flow closure at John Tallant Road towards the N2 (westbound) will be temporarily opened for the duration of the closure on Sunday only.
SANRAL urges motorists to drive cautiously and obey all traffic rules. SANRAL apologises in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019
- Cradock 4 Garden of Remembrance - 24 March 2019