The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to advise residents that Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch will be temporary closed from Thursday, 22 November 2018 until Sunday, 25 November 2018 due to scheduled weigh bridge maintenance.
Public, Municipal and Private businesses are advised to make use of the Arlington Landfill Site in Walmer, Port Elizabeth as an alternative disposal site.
Normal operation will resume on Monday, 26 November 2018.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019
- R26 Million to be spent on City beautification - 7 March 2019
- Upcoming NMB Water Disruptions - 25 February 2019