The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to advise residents that Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch will be temporary closed from Thursday, 22 November 2018 until Sunday, 25 November 2018 due to scheduled weigh bridge maintenance.
Public, Municipal and Private businesses are advised to make use of the Arlington Landfill Site in Walmer, Port Elizabeth as an alternative disposal site.
Normal operation will resume on Monday, 26 November 2018.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Walmer Area Water Shutdown - 29 November 2018
- Commitments from Bobani - 27 November 2018
- Gender-based violence has reached crisis levels in the Eastern Cape - 26 November 2018
- Temporary Closure of Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch - 19 November 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018