The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to advise residents that Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch will be temporary closed from Thursday, 22 November 2018 until Sunday, 25 November 2018 due to scheduled weigh bridge maintenance.
Public, Municipal and Private businesses are advised to make use of the Arlington Landfill Site in Walmer, Port Elizabeth as an alternative disposal site.
Normal operation will resume on Monday, 26 November 2018.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Water Shut Off Due To Maintenance Work - 10 July 2019
- On the Non Collection of Refuse - 5 July 2019
- Let me know what challenges you face - 4 July 2019
- Staying ahead of the curve to address community issues a must – Mayor Bobani - 2 July 2019
- Parts of Summerstrand and Humewood Could be Without Water - 26 June 2019