Telkom Foundation launches R3m Bay maths project: THE Telkom Foundation – Telkom’s Corporate Social Investment arm – is pouring R3m into a three-year technology-linked maths project, to boost the results of learners in 10 under-resourced high schools in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cops seize fong kong goods! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019