Tegeta notes media reports regarding an application issued by Barloworld against Optimum Coal Mine (Pty) Ltd (“Optimum”).
Following its purchase of Optimum in April this year, and whilst Optimum was still in business rescue, Tegeta inherited a disputed balance with Barloworld.
Optimum has instructed its bankers to settle the balance (under protest) and insisted on delivery of all supporting documents and invoices to substantiate Barloworld’s claim.
Payment was made on 26 October 2016.
Given the above, Tegeta and Optimum expect Barloworld’s application to be withdrawn.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Tegeta.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Graeme, Dale share spoils - 21 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Gugulethu Radebe profiles - 21 March 2019
- Port Elizabeth Surfer - 21 March 2019
- Empowerment deal boosts long-standing East Cape company – MyPR.co.za - 21 March 2019
- Behind the Scenes with Claudio Flores – Nice One - 21 March 2019