The Deputy President of the Republic of South Africa, Mr Cyril Ramaphosa will today address the South African delegation comprising of government, business and labour at the 2017 World Economic Forum Annual meeting taking place from 17-20 January 2017.
The Deputy President will deliver key messages to the team in line with the WEF theme “Responsive and Responsible Leadership”.
The South African Team will utilise the opportunity presented by the World Economic Forum to communicate the message that South Africa remains open for business.
All media are invited for photo opportunities and attendance of the event as follows:
Date: Today, Tuesday; 17 January 2017 July 2014
Venue: Kirchner Museum
RSVP to Mmemme Mogotsi at email@example.com and Themba Thobela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- First African Home Education Indaba Held – MyPR.co.za - 24 October 2019
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Cgi Be for sale in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 October 2019
- Three arrested, two firearms confiscated in East London – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 October 2019
- Durban Skaterboarder Khule Ngebane Making Noise In Barcelona – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019