I asked some time back for the South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) to place Wind Warning Signs on the causeway over the Swartkops River estuary.
This they did – two on either side of the west bound lane (Port Elizabeth / Cape Town) – just before Settlers Bridge and two on the east bound lane (Bluewater Bay / East London) as you come onto the bridge.
I thought these ‘East’ signs were miss-placed and asked that they be moved West, to just after the John Tallant interchange – This SANRAL did PRONTO!
Took photographs today to show how effective they all look.
I can also report that the ‘white line painting’ project SANRAL was asked to would do in and around Port Elizabeth’s N2 is all but done.
MANY THANKS TO THE MANNE AT SANRAL
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Giant Propel Advanced Di2 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 September 2019
- PE Flying Squad hot on the heels of criminals: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 September 2019
- BWW Review: One of Kansas City’s Best Dramas MASTER HAROLD…AND THE BOYS Opens at City Stage – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019
- Coming Through? - 15 September 2019
- PE police dog, Jack apprehends to ATM robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019