Syndicate Sisters is a group comprising of three sisters who hail from Uitenhage in Nelson Mandela Bay. The girls grew up singing in church and at local functions. Syndicate Sisters then went on to record three chart topping albums and went on to perform all over South Africa and abroad sharing the stage with the likes of CeCe Peniston, The Manhattans & The Temptations, Letta Mbulu and Caipphus Semenya. The sisters count singing at the 2010 World Cup hosted in South Africa as one of their biggest highlights.
Over the past few years they have been travelling and performing internationally and are settled in Port Elizabeth. Unfortunately one of the sisters and has since passed on. The remaining two are still very active in the local live music scene and they also teach children music whilst still working on recording their music and live performances.
The Syndicate Sisters will appear at The Barn on 2 June 2019 from 17h00. Admission: R70.00 (R50.00 Pensioners) – limited seating be sure to be early
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019