Syndicate Sisters is a group comprising of three sisters who hail from Uitenhage in Nelson Mandela Bay. The girls grew up singing in church and at local functions. Syndicate Sisters then went on to record three chart topping albums and went on to perform all over South Africa and abroad sharing the stage with the likes of CeCe Peniston, The Manhattans & The Temptations, Letta Mbulu and Caipphus Semenya. The sisters count singing at the 2010 World Cup hosted in South Africa as one of their biggest highlights.
Over the past few years they have been travelling and performing internationally and are settled in Port Elizabeth. Unfortunately one of the sisters and has since passed on. The remaining two are still very active in the local live music scene and they also teach children music whilst still working on recording their music and live performances.
The Syndicate Sisters will appear at The Barn on 2 June 2019 from 17h00. Admission: R70.00 (R50.00 Pensioners) – limited seating be sure to be early
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Surf the Crest (Safely) with a ‘Top Secret’ Electric Cruising Catamaran - 17 June 2019
- New career paths carved out for youth - 17 June 2019
- Geared up to Meet Growing International Demand - 17 June 2019
- Leading the way in youth development - 17 June 2019
- Atmospheric water generator produces up to 900 litres of water per day - 16 June 2019