Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Swartkops River – near Port Elizabeth, South Africa – was flooded after heavy rains in June 2011. Will we see this again in 2018?
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- Why you need to holiday in PE this festive season – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Uitenhage News: Hamsters. Dwarf Hamsters for R 50 each. Uitenhage - 6 December 2019