Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
September is a month with many celebrations in South Africa and Nelson Mandela Bay; not only is it the month in which we celebrate Heritage Day, the month of the annual local #ShareTheBay exhibition, the month in which the Bay hosted the South African Youth Travel Conference and the month in which we set the tone for tourism for the next year, but it is also the month of World Tourism Day.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019