Port Elizabeth: Yesterday at about 10:15 am, the Provincial Gang Investigation Unit arrested a 24-year-old suspect at his house in Helenvale for the alleged shooting of a 14-year-old boy.
It is alleged that on 18 March 2017 at about 10:00, a 14-year- old teenager was walking towards Fitchard Steet with a friend when they heard the sound of a gunshot. As the boys started running, the victim felt a burning sensation in his back. He ran into a house in Old Standford Road. He sustained a gunshot wound to his back. He was taken to hospital for treatment. The injured teenager is an innocent person and the incident is not gang related. The suspect will appear in court on Wednesday, 22 March 2017.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- ‘Mike Rossi Project’ Jazz Concert in Port Elizabeth - 25 April 2017
- SABC should fire Hlaudi now - 25 April 2017
- Team Ubhejane enter Expedition Africa 2017 - 25 April 2017
- Please Donate – Blood Stocks are Critically Low - 24 April 2017
- ‘Sort Of’ Injury Free Kings hit the ground running - 24 April 2017