Port Elizabeth: In addressing trio crimes as outlined by the National Trio Crime Action Plan, Walmer police arrested a 30-year-old suspect on 15/06 for a business robbery which allegedly took place on 2/06 where a spaza shop was robbed in Walmer.
During the robbery, the complainant grappled with one of the suspects. In his haste to get away, the suspect dropped his firearm. During the investigation, it was established that the firearm was stolen in another house robbery in Walmer. Suspect was arrested by Walmer CPU members and detained on cases of house and business robbery.
He will appear in court on Monday.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Eastern Province in the Quarter-finals of SuperSport Rugby Challenge - 25 June 2017
- Springbok Home Test headed for Port Elizabeth - 23 June 2017
- NMB Taking Steps to Curb Network Losses and Illegal Electricity Connections - 22 June 2017
- MBDA welcomes another clean audit for 2015/16 financial year - 22 June 2017
- Expletive Free Insults - 22 June 2017