Port Elizabeth: In addressing trio crimes as outlined by the National Trio Crime Action Plan, Walmer police arrested a 30-year-old suspect on 15/06 for a business robbery which allegedly took place on 2/06 where a spaza shop was robbed in Walmer.
During the robbery, the complainant grappled with one of the suspects. In his haste to get away, the suspect dropped his firearm. During the investigation, it was established that the firearm was stolen in another house robbery in Walmer. Suspect was arrested by Walmer CPU members and detained on cases of house and business robbery.
He will appear in court on Monday.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5.23% Eskom increase a bittersweet victory - 16 December 2017
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision - 16 December 2017
- Transgivers generate toys for joy this Christmas - 16 December 2017
- Use less than 40 Kilolitres per month or else… - 16 December 2017
- Feya Faku heads home with top Swiss Drummer Dominic Egli and Plurism - 15 December 2017