Port Elizabeth: In addressing trio crimes as outlined by the National Trio Crime Action Plan, Walmer police arrested a 30-year-old suspect on 15/06 for a business robbery which allegedly took place on 2/06 where a spaza shop was robbed in Walmer.
During the robbery, the complainant grappled with one of the suspects. In his haste to get away, the suspect dropped his firearm. During the investigation, it was established that the firearm was stolen in another house robbery in Walmer. Suspect was arrested by Walmer CPU members and detained on cases of house and business robbery.
He will appear in court on Monday.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Three day-old Baby Girl found abandoned in Kwadwesi - 18 October 2017
- Our oceans are under attack - 18 October 2017
- New Additions to Southern Kings Pro14 Squad - 18 October 2017
- Shaun Uys honoured in CEO Today Africa Awards - 18 October 2017
- Business Chamber challenges 2018/19 electricity tariffs - 18 October 2017