Port Elizabeth: In addressing trio crimes as outlined by the National Trio Crime Action Plan, Walmer police arrested a 30-year-old suspect on 15/06 for a business robbery which allegedly took place on 2/06 where a spaza shop was robbed in Walmer.
During the robbery, the complainant grappled with one of the suspects. In his haste to get away, the suspect dropped his firearm. During the investigation, it was established that the firearm was stolen in another house robbery in Walmer. Suspect was arrested by Walmer CPU members and detained on cases of house and business robbery.
He will appear in court on Monday.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Are you up! for a speed challenge? - 16 August 2017
- If the Cold Snap and 148.9 mm Rain fills our dams then Bring It On! - 16 August 2017
- Forcing transparency and accountability in municipalities - 16 August 2017
- Southern Kings retain Deon Davids for Guinness Pro14 - 15 August 2017
- The Economic Impact of the Springboks test could be North of R150 Million - 15 August 2017