Port Elizabeth: In addressing trio crimes as outlined by the National Trio Crime Action Plan, Walmer police arrested a 30-year-old suspect on 15/06 for a business robbery which allegedly took place on 2/06 where a spaza shop was robbed in Walmer.
During the robbery, the complainant grappled with one of the suspects. In his haste to get away, the suspect dropped his firearm. During the investigation, it was established that the firearm was stolen in another house robbery in Walmer. Suspect was arrested by Walmer CPU members and detained on cases of house and business robbery.
He will appear in court on Monday.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Hello! It’s Me - 25 May 2018
- Whack, Wiggle, Win - 25 May 2018
- Sustainable Investment Promotion – Best practices from the World to South Africa - 25 May 2018
- Senior appointments for Handley and Searle - 25 May 2018
- Consumers cautioned against excessive spending as repo rate remains unchanged - 25 May 2018